Things to do in Novi, MI
Explore the top things to do in Novi when you stay at Four Points Detroit Novi. Just minutes from downtown Detroit, and lots of shopping, dining, and entertainment, our hotel is the perfect place to stay during your next trip.
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Downtown Detroit
- Emagine Novi Theater
- Fountain Walk Entertainment Center
- Glen Oaks
- Links of Novi
- Maybury State Park
- Meadowbrook Country Club
- Novi Ice Arena
- Paradise Park
- Proud Lake State Recreation Area
- Suburban Collection Showplace
- Twelve Oaks Mall
How To Get Here
- Emagine Novi Theater, 0.5 mi - Reserve your seat at this luxury movie theater, featuring stadium seating, 3-D movies, and leather recliners.
- Fountain Walk Entertainment Center, 0.6 mi - Enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment at this outdoor shopping center, located less than a mile from our hotel.
- Suburban Collection Showplace, 2.3 mi - This 320,000 square foot facility hosts public expositions, trade shows, association and corporate conferences, and social events.
- Twelve Oaks Mall, 0.8 mi - Spend the day shopping at this indoor mall, with over 180 stores, including Coach, Banana Republic, Nordstrom, and more.
- Paradise Park, 2.1 mi - Spend an exciting day racing go-karts, jumping on trampolines, and challenging your family and friends to a game of mini-golf at this amusement park.
- Novi Ice Arena, 2.4 mi - Hockey and ice skating enthusiasts will enjoy a day at the rink. Take a lesson, free skate, or grab a bite at the Arena Cafe.
- Links of Novi, 6.4 mi - With 27 holes of golf and a practice range, this golf course is the perfect way to spend a relaxing day enjoying the outdoors.
- Maybury State Park, 7.7 mi - Explore the outdoors with biking, hiking, or on horseback in this wooded park with over 944 acres of land.
- Proud Lake State Recreation Area, 8.5 mi - Located on the Huron River, this park offers over 20 miles of trails to visit. Enjoy hiking, canoeing, kayaking, and many more recreational activities.
- Glen Oaks Golf Course, 9.2 mi - This 18-hole course features three sets of tees for all skill levels. Enjoy a day on the course whether you're a beginner or long-time golfer.
- Downtown Detroit, 28.1 mi - Visit the historic downtown Detroit and enjoy the riverfront, arts and entertainment, sports arenas, theaters, and much more.